Decorate the Tree of Hope
November 30, 2018
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
The RWF World Tree of Hope is a gift to the San Francisco Bay Area and the world from the LGBT community. It is the largest annual origami-decorated holiday tree in the world, with more than 17,000 origami cranes and stars. Wishes are sent in from around the world by mail and online at rainbowfund.org/tree. The wishes are then printed and folded into origami cranes by a diverse team of volunteers.
The ceremony is free and open to the public. Info at: http://www.worldtreeofhope.org
The World Tree of Hope will be available for public view at Grace Cathedral, 1100 California Street, through January 6, 2019.
Help decorate the tree!
- Saturday, Nov. 24, 9 am to 3:30 pm
- Sunday, Nov. 25, 12:30 pm to 5 pm
- Monday, Nov. 26, 9 am to 9:30 pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 27, 9 am to 6 pm, 7:30 to 9:30 pm
- Wednesday, Nov. 28, 9 am to 9:30 pm
- Thursday, Nov. 29, 9 am to 9:30 pm
- Friday, Nov. 30, 9 am to 5:30 pm
Free and open to all