Bayview Mission is a Special Mission of the Episcopal Diocese of California with strong support from Grace Cathedral. It provides much needed services, food and supplies to residents of the Bayview/Hunters Point neighborhoods.
About Bayview Mission
Where is it?
Bayview Mission is housed on a residential block in a Victorian home at 1547 Jerrold Avenue in San Francisco. We are easily accessible on public transportation including the SF Muni T Line (stop is Third Street/Kirkwood/LaSalle).
When is it?
We run programs on the 2nd and 3rd Mondays of each month, from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
2nd Mondays: Families with Infants & Toddlers and Neighborhood Seniors
3rd Mondays: Neighborhood Seniors and Community Outreach
How do I get involved?
Contact Rob Stuart. Work parties on Saturdays or Sundays can be arranged at the request of organizations, churches and youth groups by appointment.
What if I don’t have time to volunteer?
We gratefully accept donations of cash, clothing and household items to support our work.
- To donate high end designer clothing, please email Martha Stabler.
- Donate gently used clothing/household items to Community Thrift. At Community Thrift, be sure to specify that your donation is for Bayview Mission – Account #146. Drop off location, times and acceptable merchandise can be found here or by calling 415-861-4910.
Bayview Mission Wish List
- Art supplies (construction paper/crayons/markers/paints)
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss
- Bar soap, shampoo and lotion (travel size)
- New white socks
- Children’s bubbles and soaps
- Deodorant and foot powder
- Hand towels (new white)
- Health bars and juice boxes
- Holiday favors and soft toys
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste and dental floss
- Ziploc bags (snack and sandwich size)