The Chapel of Grace is an intimate side chapel attached to the main church and is the oldest part of the cathedral. It has 15 stained glass windows and the beautiful acoustics make it an ideal space for smaller, more intimate weddings.
Accommodates 25 - 120
Photograph courtesy of Michelle Walker Photography
Website Design and Content Management by 1250 Media