Bayview Mission is a Special Mission of the Episcopal Diocese of California with strong support from Grace Cathedral. It provides much needed services, food and supplies to residents of the Bayview/Hunters Point neighborhoods.
Bayview Mission Holiday Party
Monday, December 11 at 9 am – 12 pm
Help Bayview Mission get ready for Santa! Wear comfortable clothes and help distribute toys, infant care items, books, coats and holiday décor to our local families.
About Bayview Mission
Where is it?
Bayview Mission is housed on a residential block in a Victorian home at 1547 Jerrold Avenue in San Francisco. We are easily accessible on public transportation including the SF Muni T Line (stop is Third Street/Kirkwood/LaSalle).
When is it?
We run programs on the 2nd and 3rd Mondays of each month, from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
2nd Mondays: Families with Infants & Toddlers and Neighborhood Seniors
3rd Mondays: Neighborhood Seniors and Community Outreach
How do I get involved?
Contact Rob Stuart. Work parties on Saturdays or Sundays can be arranged at the request of organizations, churches and youth groups by appointment.
What if I don’t have time to volunteer?
We gratefully accept donations of cash, clothing and household items to support our work.
- To donate high end designer clothing, please email Martha Stabler.
- Donate gently used clothing/household items to Community Thrift. At Community Thrift, be sure to specify that your donation is for Bayview Mission – Account #146. Drop off location, times and acceptable merchandise can be found here or by calling 415-861-4910.
Bayview Mission Wish List
- Art supplies (construction paper/crayons/markers/paints)
- Toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss
- Bar soap, shampoo and lotion (travel size)
- New white socks
- Children’s bubbles and soaps
- Deodorant and foot powder
- Hand towels (new white)
- Health bars and juice boxes
- Holiday favors and soft toys
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste and dental floss
- Ziploc bags (snack and sandwich size)